The use of the website www.gatsos.gr
, even after any changes means the unconditional acceptance of these terms by the visitor / user.
1. GENERAL TERMS
The website www.gatsos.gr includes the online store of the company Gatsos E.E. with headquarters ————, Thessaloniki. This e-shop enables both our customers and all internet users to be informed immediately about the products offered by our company, as well as to make their purchases electronically.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Copyright and Trademark
All the design of the website, the text, the graphics, the selection and its settings, are the property of Gatsos and are Intellectual Property Right.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can see how we use your information in the Privacy Statement. The use of the electronic pages and services of www.gatsos.gr by the visitor / user presupposes their unconditional agreement with the terms stated in it.
DECLARATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION I HAVE TO DECLARE AT MY ORDER?
In order to carry out any transaction through the online store (e-shop) of Gatsos and to place orders for the company's products, the disclosure of some personal information will be requested by the customer. When placing the order, you will be asked for the full name, shipping address of the products, the billing address of the order (in case it is different from the shipping address), the invoicing details (in case an invoice payment has been selected), the number of a contact telephone number, your e-mail address (e-mail).
CAN MY DETAILS BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES / OTHER COMPANIES?
This data is processed by the company in compliance with the application of article 7A par. 1 (b) Law 2472/1997, in order to implement the order given by the customer and in no way will be disclosed, made public or sold to third parties, except if the procedure defined by the legislation for the removal of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national application of Directive 24/2006.
Your credit card details are registered directly in the secure environment of the bank and our company does not maintain or know any of your credit card details.
WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by Gatsos
, (iv) special offers of www.gatsos.gr
, (v) offers and news of the company (vi) activation of telephone or internet service, (vii) receiving gifts after a lottery. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from www.gatsos.gr
by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com
The submission of your personal data by you means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of www.gatsos.gr
for the reasons mentioned above. www.gatsos.gr
requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its users-customers with the level of security referred to in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can www.gatsos.gr
share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels. Please note that under certain conditions the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which has been collected online without your prior consent, is permitted or required by law or court order (for example in the case of court decision).
5. MARKETABLE GOODS - AVAILABILITY - CHARACTERISTICS
The products available for sale, their characteristics, prices and available stock, are located at www.gatsos.gr
and are accessible to all. Users can search for more information about each product by clicking on the product icon.
guarantees the timely information of the customers regarding the availability or not of the products, but does not bear any responsibility for their availability.
makes every effort every day to provide all the required information for each product (technical characteristics, prices, etc.). However, in order to reduce any errors, we would recommend that before any completion of your purchase, you contact us in cases where the prices or any other product feature is beyond the usual and reasonable.
The prices listed in the relevant catalogs under each product include VAT (24%), while the online store www.gatsos.gr reserves the right to adjust prices without having to inform the consumer public.
6. ORDER OF PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Orders through the online store are concluding contracts for distance selling, which are governed by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994 (as it is in force today) and the amendments referred to in Presidential Decree 131/2003 (Government Gazette A '116 / 16.05. 2003).
The user has the right to conclude a valid order through the online store, as long as he is legally competent in compliance with the provisions of the Greek Civil Code (if he has reached the age of eighteen and is not in legal assistance regarding the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders can also be placed by legal representatives of legal entities. Gatsos reserves the right to demand the return by the supervisor or guardian of any orders that will be made by legally incompetent persons.
Return of non-defective products - Right of unjustified withdrawal by the customer
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from delivery. The withdrawal is made under the following conditions:
- This withdrawal can take place without justification and if the product has already been delivered the consumer must return the product exactly to the condition in which it was received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if the buyer has first paid any amount charged to Gatsos for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and Gatsos is obliged to send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches her.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, Gatsos is obliged to return the price it received within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the products.
- Delivery shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The consumer is liable to compensate Gatsos if he made use of anything other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function of the goods in the period up to the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by Gatsos and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and putting in operation the good. Gatsos is willing to inform the consumer about any question about the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise.
- In case that the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the consumer must pay an amount commensurate with that provided until the declaration of withdrawal.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Electronic Department Store has the right to request compensation from the consumer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or partial offset of this claim. vis-.-vis the consumer.
Force majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time we will inform you via e-mail, in order to let us know if you wish, under these conditions, the completion of your order. Gatsos bears no responsibility for any situation beyond its own fault and will do what is humanly possible for your best service.
In cases where you have placed an online order and upon receipt you find that some (or some) product is missing from the total order, please contact us to arrange all the required details and we will send you the products you did not receive without any extra charge.
Modification of the present terms: www.gatsos.gr
reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions. The company undertakes the obligation to inform this text for any change or addition to the terms.
In case of non-receipt of the ordered goods (and if a long time has elapsed unjustifiably from the registration of the order), please contact a representative of www.gatsos.gr
. For your best and fastest service, we would recommend you to mention the special order code that has been sent to the email address you stated during your order.
The General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) is the New General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union which enters into force on May 25, 2018! Since then, the previous regulatory framework for the protection of personal data has expired and many aspects of it have been amended. The Regulation is of general application, mandatory in all its elements and directly applicable in all Member States of the European Union!
The GDPR must be complied with by all public / private sector bodies / organizations that process personal data in the context of their activity. Every company, association, public service that collects, registers, stores, discloses by transmission, correlates, deletes, destroys information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person has an obligation to apply the new Regulation.
The GDPR imposes a number of new obligations on controllers, arising from the basic principles and in particular the enhanced principle of transparency in the way data is collected, processed and maintained, and the new principle of accountability, according to which the controller is responsible and is able to demonstrate compliance with all the principles governing the processing of personal data. New rights are also introduced for data subjects such as the right to be forgotten, the right to data portability.
In Gatsos E.E. we respect the rights of the customer and upon request we delete ALL the data we have for our transactions with him.